If you are planning your honeymoon in Dubai or you will have a short stopover in Dubai en route to your actual honeymoon destination, you need to read this blog post. In order to help you have an unforgettable and amazing holiday, we’ve made a list of best things to do in Dubai on your honeymoon.
Often called as “the Pearl of the Gulf”, Dubai is one of most popular tourism destinations in the world. The city which was a small fishing village once has transformed itself into a major finance center and one of the most visited cities on earth in the last 30 years. Thanks to the existence of luxurious five-star (and even six and seven star) hotels and plenty of attractions in the city, Dubai has become a popular choice for honeymoon couples.
No matter which hotel you choose or how long you will stay, Dubai has so much to offer for couples who are looking for unique experiences and a relaxing beach holiday. Below we made a list of best things to do in Dubai on your honeymoon that will help you to plan an amazing holiday.
Best Things to Do in Dubai on Your Honeymoon
- Watch the panoramic views of Dubai from on top of the world’s tallest building, Burj Khalifa
- Shop ‘til you drop at the world’s biggest mall, the Dubai Mall, where you can find all the top brands and delicious cuisines from all over the world
- While enjoying your dinner, watch the water fountain and light show at the Dubai Fountain
- Go on a desert safari to watch the sunset or the sunrise
- Try various water sports and beach activities
- Hop on a dhow cruise at the Dubai Marina featuring a buffet dinner and live dance show onboard
- Go for a souvenirs shopping at the Souk Madinat Jumeriah and don’t forget to indulge yourself with the delicious foods of top restaurants in Dubai
- Visit different aqua parks and theme parks in Dubai and Abu Dhabi such as;
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Legoland Dubai, Motiongate Dubai, Bollywood Parks, Wild Wadi Waterpark, Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi, Atlantis Aquaventure and Warner Bros World Abu Dhabi
- Spend a day at one of Dubai’s golden sandy beaches with delicious food, lot’s of sun and fun
- Try skiing in the middle of the desert at the Ski Dubai in Mall of the Emirates
- Visit the Dubai Miracle Garden and enjoy the colorful scenery of 150 million flowers and myriad shapes they form
- Go on a day trip to the Louvre Abu Dhabi Museum and see some of the world’s most famous masterpieces up close.
- Explore the glamorous Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi, it is the largest mosque in the U.A.E and truly an architectural masterpiece
- Visit the Dubai Museum housed in the Al Fahidi Fort which is the oldest existing building in Dubai and a must-visit place to learn more about the history of Dubai.
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 Pandemic, some of the locations listed above might be temporarily closed or operating under restrictions. Therefore, before making your travel plans we suggest you to check if the location you are planning to visit is open to visitors or not.
In case you might have any questions or want to add something to our blog post, please don’t hesitate to comment below!
If you would like to read more information about the best honeymoon resorts in Dubai or best time to visit Dubai, click here to see our main article.